While the amount of sleep individuals require to feel rested and function well varies widely, certain symptoms are common among those with sleep-related problems. Ask yourself...
- Are you excessively sleepy during the daytime?
- While you're sleeping, do you gasp, snore or have pauses in your breathing?
- Do you wake feeling less than refreshed?
- Are you fatigued?
- Do you wake frequently while sleeping?
- Do you often wake up with a headache?
- Is your neck size larger than 17 inches?
- Have you ever fallen asleep while driving or at a stoplight?
If you are having trouble sleeping, call to schedule a sleep study at
St. Anthony Summit Medical Center: 970-668-6900