Centura Health Virtual Resource Center
Anytime answers for health concerns
High-quality health information is as close as your telephone with the Centura Health Virtual Resource Center. A free service of Summit Medical Center and Centura Health, the Virtual Resource Center is staffed by experienced, registered nurses skilled in assessing symptoms and advising callers on their healthiest course of action.
By calling 970-668-5222 you can:
- register for classes and programs offered by Centura Hospitals;
- obtain information on specific medical conditions or preventive care;
- learn more about health-related resources in your community;
- find a physician based on insurance plans, specialty, gender, philosophy and more.
Locating Community Resources
There's a wealth of health-related assistance and support available along in Summit County...if you know where to look and who to ask. We can help you do both. Virtual Resource Center nurses have an extensive database of resources at their fingertips, including information on:
- Home Care
- Hospice Care
- Senior Living Centers
- Support Groups
- Disease-specific organizations
Simply call 970-668-5222
- Should you go to the emergency room?
- Are your symptoms the flu or food allergies?
- How can you find the right doctor?
Not sure what to do next, or how serious it is? Feel free to call one of our nurses at 970-668-5222. We will guide you through a series of questions to determine how serious your symptoms are and help you determine what you should do next. We can advise you whether to call 911, contact your doctor or try some treatment at home. We are on call around the clock, and there is never a charge for calling.
Find a Physician
Our friendly referral specialists are ready and waiting to help you find a doctor who's just right for you. With our detailed database, we can help you select a doctor based on many factors, including:
- Insurance plan
- Office hours
- Treatment philosophy Procedures of expertise
Just call 970-668-5222 or use the Online Physician Search.