Foundation Board of Directors
The Summit Medical Center Health Foundation is governed by a group of dedicated community members and hospital administrators. Their role is to provide leadership and vision for the organization. They are responsible for identifying programs and projects to financially support and establish fundraising goals for the organization. They share primary responsibility for raising the necessary funds to meet operating costs and capital requirements as they arise. Additionally, they are authorized to use their discretion regarding the use of all gifts, both unrestricted and restricted from donors in support of the hospital and healthcare community, within distribution procedures and under the guidelines of the bylaws of the Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) Colorado Foundation.
- Trip Butler, Secretary/Treasurer, Co-Owner of Creative Cabinetry
- Paul Chodkowski, CEO St. Anthony Summit Medical Center
- Douglas A. Dillon, Vice President West Region, President, Catholic Health Initiatives Colorado Foundation
- Debra Edwards, President and Chief Development Officer
- Mitzie Hawkins, Philanthropist and Community Volunteer
- Stacy Joyce, Co-Owner of Rockridge Home Building
- Erin McGinnis, President, McGraphix Creative, Ltd.
- Don Parsons, MD
- Brenda Poulter, Community Volunteer
- Allan Schutt, MD, Vice Chair, Retired Medical Oncologist
- Patty Theobald, Preservationist, Philanthropist and Community Volunteer
- Karen White, Chair, Phlanthropist and Community Volunteer