Meet Our Physician
Dr. Warren L. Johnson, Jr., MD, FACC - Board Certified Cardiologist
Dr. Warren L. Johnson, Jr. MD, FACC is Summit County's newest Board-Certified cardiologist. He comes from Kansas City, Missouri where he practiced as a cardiologist for over 30 years at Cardiovascular Consultants and the Mid American Heart Institute. In May 2009 he opened a new practice, Summit Cardiology, which serves Summit County residents and visitors.
Dr. Johnson's training included a Medical Degree from the University of Kansas and an Internal Medicine Residency and Cardiology Fellowship from the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota. As a highly accomplished, Board-Certified cardiologist, some of his medical experiences and memberships include:
- Clinical Cardiologist, Mayo Clinic
- Interventional Cardiologist, Mid America Heart Institute at St. Luke's Hospital, Kansas City
- Clinical Professor of Medicine, University of Missouri at Kansas City
- President of Medical Staff, St. Luke's Hospital, Kansas City
- Fellow, American College of Cardiology and American Society of Interventional Cardiology
Dr. Johnson and Summit Cardiology are now accepting new patients.
To schedule an appointment, please call 970-668-9772.