On-site Resources for your convenience.
St. Anthony Summit Medical Center Imaging Department is a full service radiology department offering state-of-the-art inpatient and outpatient diagnostic services. Inpatient/Emergency Department radiology studies are available 24/7/365 for most modalities.
All images are digitally stored on a centralized server called PACS (picture archiving and communication system) and electronically available to local referring physicians and throughout the Centura network. All radiologists at St. Anthony Hospital are fellowship trained, and all technologists have the highest training and accreditation. We offer the following modalities:
- 16 slice CT scanner – ACR accreditation
- MRI (head, extremity, spine, abdomen, MRA and breast) - ACR accreditation
- Ultrasound- ACR accreditation
- Computed Radiography
- Digital Fluoroscopy (Barium Studies, IVP, Arthrography, Joint Injections)
- Digital Mammography (digital screening and diagnostic), FDA -MQSA / ACR accreditation
- Echocardiography (cardiac ultrasound)
- Nuclear Medicine/Nuclear Cardiology
- Nurse Navigation
- Genetic Counseling
To schedule an imaging study, Call Central Scheduling at (970) 668-9595 between 8 am - 5 pm. A physician order is required for all procedures.
Outpatients are scheduled M - F from 8 am - 5 pm for MRI, Nuclear Medicine, and Ultrasound. Echo is available M - Th from 7 am-3:30 pm. Fluoroscopy studies are available on Fridays from 8 am - 12 pm. X-Ray and CT can be accepted on a walk-in basis any day of the week.
A radiologist is available 24/7/365 for physician consultation, stat reads and stat call reports.