Centura Health is updating its online job application system April 21-27. If you are having difficulty applying or don’t see the right position for you – it is likely because of the update/transition and we apologize for any inconvenience. Please return to careers.centura.org on Monday, April 28 to see all open jobs, create a new profile and apply. We appreciate your patience and interest in Centura Health.
If you have an urgent question, email: Inspiretalent@centura.org EOE/M/F/D/V.
St. Anthony Summit Medical Center has provided health care services to Summit County residents for more than 30 years. The facility was established in 1978 to serve the high country communities located in Summit County and the surrounding area as a 24-hour emergency facility. In 2005, Summit Medical Center opened a new 111,788 square foot facility, and is now a full-service hospital.
Associates working at Summit Medical Center are proud to work at a hospital that offers:
- Level III Trauma designation and 24-hour emergency department
- 35 medical beds, surgical intensive care and intensive care unit
- A state-of-the-art BirthPlace which provides comprehensive delivery services in beautiful surroundings for local moms and babies
- Nationally recognized stroke and cardiac care
- Specialized in orthopedics
- Offers the latest technology in digital mammography
- A mountain base for Flight For Life®
The St. Anthony Summit Medical Center Emergency Department received the 2007 Jackson Organization First Place Award for Patient Satisfaction in the small hospital category. The hospital has full-time orthopedic spine surgeons that specialize in minimally invasive spine surgery that facilitates rehabilitation and significantly reduces recovery time.
Are you ready to be apart of this hospital? Click here to find out why working at St. Anthony's Summit Medical Center is so unique!